You’ll take 15 to 20 minutes to complete a confidential survey. Your unique situation will then be evaluated based on eight essential elements used by professionals. Within minutes, you will receive a comprehensive report that identifies which divorce options will likely be a match with you.
After completing your survey, you will receive:
- A unique DSS score
- A comprehensive report describing the divorce options that match your score
- A detailed description of how each option works
- Clear suggestions for moving through the process well
- An extensive resource list including publications and online information and services
- Tips on how to find services near you.
For private consultations to discuss results and options further, contact Dr Gamache directly. The cost of the DSS will be applied to consultation fees.